Sample Daily Schedule – 2018 schedule coming soon!
7:30 am – Breakfast
8:00-8:45 am – Practice
8:45 am – All-camp meeting with faculty
9:00 am – Private practice, ensemble rehearsal, private lessons, coachings, & master classes
12:15 pm – Lunch
1:30-3:30 pm – Ensemble rehearsal or coaching with faculty
3:30-5:00 pm – Practice or chamber orchestra rehearsal or free time
5:00 pm – Dinner
Evening activities might include:
• Concert performances as part of the Green Lake Festival of Music series
• Attendance at concerts by faculty and guest artists
• Group sight-reading sessions
• “Fancy Food Night” International Dinner cooked by the faculty
• Movie Night
Other activities might include:
• Discussion of “The Business of Music” with faculty
• Community performances for service groups, seniors, donors, etc.
• Master classes
Recreation & Fun
The Green Lake Conference Center’s outstanding facilities available to all participants include a gym, athletic fields, tennis courts, a swimming beach, beautiful nature trails, a high ropes course, a café, and much more.